Why We Like The Lowa Ledro GTX Mid JR Hiking Boot
Lowa developed the Ledro GTX Mid JR in conjunction with a leading pediatric orthopedic surgeon to set our kids up with a quality hiking boot. This kid's sized boot comes packed full of adult features like a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX membrane, a durable polyurethane midsole, and grippy rubber outsoles. Like the adult Innox Pro GTX, this is an athletic and comfortable hiking boot with a versatile build that can balance hiking with everyday wear.
- Lightweight kids' hiking boot with adult technologies
- Synthetic microfiber uppers keep our weight down
- GORE-TEX membrane provides waterproof and breathable protection
- DynaPU midsole is durable and responsive for versatile wear
- Monowrap frame adds support and lateral stability
- Rubber soles for hiking trails and everyday wear
- Item #LOWZ17H
- Upper Material
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 7.6oz
- hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help