Asked and answered.
Sized down without sacrificing an ounce of performance, the Louis Garneau Girls' Request Promax Jr Cycling Short is every bit as race-ready as the adult version. Designed for junior cyclists, the 4-way stretchable high spandex blend offers protection from harmful UV rays while also flexing as she does, while the compressive cuff reduces lower leg pressure and provides support that doesn't restrict circulation. Then, the ProMax Flex chamois with pre-molded padding ensures she rides along with impact-absorbant cushioning to prevent painful chatter from ruining her day. Flatlock seams get rid of chafing thanks to its smooth face, and the reflective accents enhance her visibility when rides go after dark.
- Pro-level cycling short built for junior cyclists
- Stretchy fabric provides mobility and breathability
- Compressive cuff delivers support and improved circulation
- Chamois with pre-molded padding protects against chatter
- Flatlock seams help prevent painful chafing
- Reflective accents enhance overall visibility
- Item #LGN00EF