Optimum 2 Knicker
Every year when hot summer days give way to brisk autumn mornings, we're presented with a choice: warmers or knickers. Warmers offer more flexibility but, when you're committed to riding in the chill, kit like Louis Garneau's Optimum Knickers do away with the hassle of baby-sitting drooping knee warmers throughout your ride.
The Optimum blends LG's Signature Mat and Quantum fabrics for a construction that targets stretch and comfort. The lack of a fleecy internal face means that these materials are ideal for temperatures ranging from the mid 50s to the mid 60s, though personal preference could push that range by a few degrees Fahrenheit in either direction.
- Non-thermal knickers for shoulder-season cycling
- High-stretch material shields knees without bulky insulation
- AirSport chamois provides support for casual and training rides
- Gently compressive leg and waistband maintain coverage
- Finished with an internal waist pocket and reflective details
- Item #LGNZ4AA
- Signature Mat (83% nylon, 17% spandex), Quantum
- spring, fall
- 1 rear
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 19, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 120 lbs
So light weight, like butter.