Select a Size
Select a Color
Merino 60 Socks
There are wool socks that you wear when you're relaxing next to the fire and then there are wool socks that you wear for cold weather training. The Louis Garneau Merino 60 Socks are crafted from a merino wool blend that wicks moisture away from your skin and helps regulate temperature to keep your feet warm and comfortable while you pedal. Mesh panels along the top of the foot prevent overheating, while reinforcements in the heel and toe add durability. A slightly compressive double-layered cuff that helps keep the socks in place and offers extra protection against the cold.
- Performance socks for fall and spring training
- Merino wool blend regulates temperature and manages moisture
- Mesh panels along top of foot for ventilation
- Reinforced heel and toes for longevity
- Item #LGN00DG
- 60% merino wool, 18% nylon, 16% polyester, 6% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?