Select a Size
Select a Color
Pivot 14 GW Ski Binding
A great binding to turn to for up and coming skiers who are looking to progress to the best of their ability, the Pivot 14 is a slightly lighter and more forgiving version of the Pivot 18. The solid construction and reliable release on this binding provide peace of mind, while the minimal footprint drives power to your edges and maintains the ideal flex from your skis.
- Solid and reliable freeride binding for long time skiers
- 5-14 din range caters to advanced skiers looking to progress
- 7 points of contact with ski drive power to your edges
- Famous pivot heel is designed for high speed twisting falls
- Short mounting zone allows your skis to flex naturally
- Low stand height provides excellent feel and quick response
- 180° release in the toe adds reliable performance in common falls
- Accommodates both Walk to Ride and alpine soled boots
- Item #LKK000J
- Brake Width
- 75mm, 95mm, 115mm, 130mm
- Boot Compatibility
- Alpine (ISO 5355), GripWalk
- Safety Features
- 180Â° Multi-Directional Release
- Claimed Weight
- [one binding] 2lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 28, 2020
Are the 115s too wide for a pair of skis that are 104mm wide?
November 23, 2019
Perhaps a silly question, but will the 115mm brake width fit a ski with 115mm at its waist?
November 25, 2019
Yes! The waist width and up to +5 mm on each side, so 115-125 would work on those.