Why We Like The LINE Pandora 94 Ski
The LINE Pandora 94 Ski is a versatile daily driver that easily meshes with our style and the conditions on the slopes. The 94mm waist is extremely responsive, allowing us to operate in tight spaces with confidence and fly from edge to edge with ease. The Aspenlite wood core is extremely light, offering exceptional pop as we come out of hard corners and absorbing impacts as we point our nose toward the moguls. The Carbon Magic Fingers give the skis reliable strength as we dive down steeps and get high on our edges to carve across groomers.
- Reliable all-mountain skis that perform great in variable conditions
- 94mm waist width is quick from edge to edge for quick control
- Rocker in tip and tail maneuvers well in crowded trees
- Camber underfoot pushes power to our edges on sweeping turns
- Aspenlite wood core is light and snappy for a responsive feel
- Carbon Magic Fingers provide stiffness at a lower weight
- Short turn radius dances easily on tighter trails
- Sintered base cruises over flats with ease
- Item #LINH04O
- 151cm, 158cm, 165cm, 172cm
- [165cm] 131 / 94 / 117mm
- Turn Radius
- [165cm] 14.5m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Capwall (half-cap)
- Carbon Magic Fingers (carbon)
- partial twin
- Binding Included
- Claimed Weight
- [165cm] 6lb 9.2oz (2982g)
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help