Why We Like The LINE Pandora 110 Ski
Developed for hard-charging skiers in the Teton Range, we are well aligned with the intended use of the Pandora 110 Ski when the powder is plentiful. While the 110 is the most powder-specific shape in the Pandora line, its nimble characteristics make it a super capable ski in a wide range of soft snow conditions. The 110mm waist offers sufficient float without becoming unwieldy, while the relatively short turn radius allows for quick reactions in tight terrain.
- Big-mountain ski suited for skiers who seek the steep and deep
- 110mm waist offers flotation without sacrificing carving abilities
- Tip and tail rocker supplies tip rise in pow, offers pivoting
- Camber underfoot helps shut down speed in variable snow conditions
- Paulownia and maple core provides generous pop for playful skiers
- Sandwich construction and steel edges ensure ski longevity
- Carbon laminate supplies energetic turning and touring weight
- Item #LINH04M
- 162cm, 170cm, 178cm
- [170cm] 144 / 110 / 130mm
- sandwich, vertical sidewalls, Thin Tip
- Turn Radius
- [170cm] 16.5m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- THC (aramid, carbon, fiberglass)
- wood (aspen, paulownia)
- sintered (1.3mm)
- Claimed Weight
- [170cm, pair] 6lb 9.8oz (3000g)
- Binding Included
- partial twin
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- freeride/powder skiing, backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help