Why We Like The Line Chronic 101 Ski
The Chronic has been a staple offering from Line for years, and the Line Chronic 101 Ski effortlessly continues its legacy. This expansion on the original boasts a wider 101mm waist width for a stable feeling and off-piste prowess, a blend of rocker and camber that encourages butters, presses, and self-expression, and the durable sandwich construction that helped the original Chronic stake its claim in the game.
- Versatile freestyle skis designed to help you take your tricks everywhere
- 101mm waist width offers amplified stability and versatility
- Short turn radius provides nimble control and precision
- Camber underfoot brings pop in the park, edge hold all over
- Rocker in the tip and tail helps with float and edge-catch forgiveness
- Aspen veneer core offers a damp feel and excellent durability
- Sintered bases help you clear tables and find transitions
- Item #LINH04D
- 165cm, 172cm, 179cm, 186cm
- [179cm] 130 / 101 / 124mm
- Turn Radius
- [179cm] 16.6m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- aspen veneer
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 179cm] 8lb 15.2oz (4060g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- park skiing, freestyle skiing, all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help