Why We Like The LINE Blade Ski
The skis that will change how you rip down the mountain, the Blade is your go-to ski when you want to have a ridiculous amount of fun at the resort. A Gas Pedal Metal layup allows these skis to charge through any condition, while a super tight sidecut offers the ability to turn on a dime. Pair this with a surprising amount of playfulness, and you've got one set of skis that will empower you to ski weird, ski different, and ski #morefunner.
- Unique carving skis designed for skiers who like laying trenches
- 95mm waist width is quick edge to edge for firm snow control
- 13.5m turn radius offers tight control and powerful edging
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges with ease
- Rocker in the tip and tail offers impressive float and versatility
- Sandwich construction provides torsional rigidity and durability
- Fatty sintered base offers impressive durability and speed
- Item #LINH04A
- 169cm, 176cm, 181cm
- [176cm] 154 / 95 / 124mm
- sandwich, vertical sidewalls
- Turn Radius
- [176cm] 13.5m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- wood (aspen)
- Fatty Base (1.7mm)
- Claimed Weight
- [176cm] 9lb 0.6oz (4100g)
- Binding Included
- steel, Fatty Edge (2.5 x 2.2mm)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help