Why We Like The Line Blade Optic 96 Ski
For those of us who turn every run down the hill into a hot lap, the Line Blade Optic 96 Ski is a dream. The 96mm waist width is able to handle a wide variety of conditions, thriving on the cut-up corduroy. This ski loves it when we point our tips down the mountain and turn on the afterburners. The Gas Pedal Metal Overdrive places titanal throughout the ski to increase edge grip, torsional stability, and precision which results in a smooth, stable ride packed with lively energy. The early rise in the tip and tail keeps the ski floating high in moderate powder and brings our contact points closer to our center of gravity for a more responsive turn initiation on the hard pack. The lightweight aspen core keeps our legs fresh so we can hit the slopes again the next day and the day after that.
- Engaging skis prioritizing stability, power, and speed
- 96mm waist width thrives on hard pack and choppy snow
- Early rise rocker adds float in deep snow and quicker turns
- Camber underfoot drives power towards our edges
- Gas Pedal Metal Overdrive adds strength and stability
- Aspeen Veneer core is exceptionally light and snappy
- 5Cut Multi-Radius sidecut makes turns feel intuitive
- Fatty Edges and Fatty Base increase durability
- Item #LINH049
- 163cm, 170cm, 177cm, 184cm
- [177cm] 129 / 96 / 119mm
- Turn Radius
- [177cm] 18m
- Early Rise (rocker / camber / rocker)
- Capwall (half-cap)
- aspen veneer
- Fatty Edge 2.5mm steel
- Fatty Base 1.7mm sintered
- twin tip
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 177cm] 8lb 4.6oz (3760g)
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help