Why We Like The LINE Blade Optic 114 Ski
We live for powder days, tracking storms to be the first to lay tracks but don't shy from the chop and last storm's crud, and LINE's Blade Optic 114 Ski understands the stoke. The early rise tip enhances float on fresh fluff and engages quickly into turns on hardpack, while the raised tail is forgiving in variable snow. Outfitted with a titanal laminate in the tip and tail and sidewalls underfoot, this ski lets us crank up the speed without getting squirrely.
- Aggressive powder ski for hard chargers
- 114mm waist keeps you floating on deep days
- Camber underfoot and directional flex for speed and control
- Aspen stringers keep the ride light and energized
- Titanal laminate delivers torsional stability and power
- 5-Cut radius for maneuverability on the hill
- Sidewalls underfoot enhance edge hold
- Thick base and edges increase durability
- Item #LINH047
- 178cm, 186cm, 192cm
- [186cm] 139 / 114 / 132mm
- Turn Radius
- [186cm] 24m
- Early Rise (rocker / camber / rocker)
- Capwall (half-cap)
- aspen veneer
- twin tip
- Claimed Weight
- [186cm] 9lb 9.1oz (4340g)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help