Why We Like The Line Blade Optic 104 Ski
If you are a big mountain skier who likes to cruise turns, air cliffs, and slash pow, then the Line Blade Optic 104 Ski is for you. The 104mm waist width effortlessly goes from groomers to chop, while the directional rocker profile allows you to skip through crud and pow right before holding an edge on the groomer. The titanal laminate adds confidence to all conditions with impressive response, stiffness, and stability.
- Powerful and versatile freeride skis for powerful skiers
- 104mm waist width balances a nimble feel with stability
- Short turn radius allows you to navigate tight areas
- Titanal laminate offers powerful flex and torsional rigidity
- Pronounced tip rocker offers float and versatility
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges on firmer snow
- Aspen core is responsive, damp, and retentive for daily riding
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat sections
- Item #LINH046
- 171cm, 178cm, 185cm, 190cm
- [185cm] 132 / 104 / 123mm
- Turn Radius
- [185cm] 19m
- Early Rise (rocker / camber / rocker)
- Capwall (half-cap)
- twin tip
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 185cm] 8lb 13.1oz (4000g)
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help