Select Style & Size
Vya Tail Light
The next evolution in cycling safety, the Light & Motion Vya Tail Light employs smart technology to provide effortless safety in an ultra-compact, convenient design. Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns the Vya on when inserted into the included, easy-to-use seat post mount, and a powerful 50-lumen output optimizes your visibility on daytime and nightime commutes alike thanks to the variable SafePulse beam pattern. The smart technology also turns this light off when your bike is parked or if you remove the light from its mount, while innovative amber side lighting increases critical visibility when pedaling through crowded intersections. Plus, the Vya is made from a bio-renewable material that's waterproof to 1 meter for reliable use under uncertain skies.
- Compact, powerful tail light designed with smart technology
- Smart sensors turn light on when mounted, and off when removed
- Runs for eight hours when on SafePulse mode
- Output of 50 lumens helps motorists see you in low light
- Waterproof material allows for use in light rain
- Simple mount design clicks in and removes with 1/4 turn
- Peripheral lighting allows visibility in intersections
- Included mount makes for easy installation
- Item #LTM003W
- CREE LED
- Power Source
- Burn Time
- Vya seatpost mount
- Vya Tail Light, seat post mount
- 2.6 x 1.3 x 0.8in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 13, 2019
Not a looker but...
- I've put it through the wringer
I actually used to work at a bike shop where we sold these, and I never bought one because I honestly thought they looked a little derpy (also their packaging needs a design update). However, after my second Lezyne broke, I was interested in trying something new. I bought one of these, and I'm pretty bummed that I hadn't tried them out earlier. Really like how it turns off automatically when stopped, and how it doesn't have 6 types of modes that I'll never use (like the lezyne did). I also found that the burn time hasn't diminished over time after 20+ charges and still lasts 8hrs.