Vya Pro Tail Light
With a whopping 100 lumens and smart sensor technology, the Light & Motion Vya Pro Tail Light represents the next evolution of cycling safety in an ultra-compact, convenient design. Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns the Vya Pro on when inserted into the included, easy-to-use seat post mount, and then turns off when your bike is parked or if you remove it from its mount. A powerful 100-lumen output optimizes your visibility on daytime and nightime commutes alike thanks to the variable SafePulse beam pattern, while innovative amber side lighting enhances critical visibility when pedaling through crowded intersections. Plus, the Vya is made from a bio-renewable material that's not only impact-resistant, but is also waterproof to 1 meter for reliable use under changing weather conditions.
- Innovative, powerful tail light made with smart technology
- Smart sensors turn light on when mounted, and off when removed
- Runs for six hours when on SafePulse mode
- Output of 100 lumens helps motorists see you in low light
- Waterproof material allows for use in light rain
- Convenient mount design clicks in and removes with 1/4 turn
- Peripheral lighting allows visibility in intersections
- Included mount makes for easy installation
- Item #LTM003V
- CREE LED
- Power Source
- Burn Time
- 6 hours
- seat post
- yes, IP67
- Vya Pro TL, seat post mount
- 2.6 x 1.3 x 0.8in
- Claimed Weight
- 1.1oz (30g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
January 4, 2022