Why We Like The Vis 700 Headlight
Light & Motion has been producing lighting for everything from photography to scuba diving since 1989, and their time-tested designs are what we're noticing. The Vis 700 Headlight is Light & Motion's bike light that's perfectly suited for road and urban cyclists thanks to its strong output and superior safety features.
Road and urban riders always have to be on their guard, and having a bike light is as much of a safety essential as it is a helpful tool. The Vis 700 Headlight is perfect for our road rides and commutes because it's highly visible and easily recognizable to drivers. It offers the highest level of rider awareness without the risks that come with harsh or distracting flashing lights. It easily mounts and is waterproof so you'll never have to worry if you get caught in a shower or two.
- Luminescent bike light for road and urban riders who need to be seen
- 700 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard for max brightness
- Daylight visible pulse mode to keep cyclists safe
- Multiple power settings for higher and lower power as needed
- Waterproof design reduces risk of bike light failure due to water
- Charging with micro USB cable is reliable and simple on-the-go
- Item #LTMX01R
- CREE LED
- Power Source
- rechargeable lithium ion battery
- high, medium, low, pulse
- [high] 700, [medium] 350, [low, pulse] 175
- Burn Time
- [high] 90min, [medium] 180min, [low] 360min, [pulse] 720min
- micro USB charge cable, handlebar mount
- 1.2 x 1.2 x 4in
- Claimed Weight
- 4.3oz (121g)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 25, 2021
Just what was needed.
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
The best thing about the VIS 700 is that I don't think about it. Charge it (the charges lasted for a trip down and up Highway 1 this week and back to Big Sur and beyond), pop it on and go. I particularly like the Safepulse setting: a few pulses at a low light and then 3 or so brighter flashes. Brilliant in every sense of the word. Nice product that helps give a sense of safety and high visibility. Highly recommended!!!
March 26, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I ride during the day time and am always concerned about safety and making sure drivers see me. It is super bright and I especially like the pulsating strobe mode and the side lights so that I can be seen from both the front and by drivers approaching from side streets. This headlight easily attaches to my aero handlebar and the battery charge lasts for long rides of 4-5 hours. I don’t want to be another bike accident and I feel much safer with this light.