Select Style & Size
If its not on film, it didn't happen.
Just because you couldn't get out and film during daylight hours doesn't mean your ride should go undocumented. Deck out your Light and Motion Imjin or Nip lights with the GoPro Mount (Imjin/Nip), and you can keep filming after dark. Whether that's to take video of the gnarly lines you're charging, or add an extra element of documented safety to your road rides, this compact GoPro mount is a solid choice for securing your camera. It mounts to the back of the light, and allows you to slide the pin from your GoPro through to adjust your angle and charge forward with the light you need to illuminate the trail, and the video documentation to prove you were really there.
- A compact mount for after-dark filming
- Easy to mount to the back of your light
- Stays secure and can be adjusted for the right angle
- Compatible with Imjin and Nip lights
- Item #LTM002Y
- Imjin and Nip lights
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross country, enduro, trail, road cycling,
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?