Select your style & size:Select options
Mean, green shredding machine.
As people who derive so much joy from the natural world, it's important that snowboarders do their part to help protect the environment they love so much. Lib Tech recognizes this, so the mad scientists there put their heads together to create the most eco-friendly snowboard possible, and the result is the Scott E Wittlake World's Greenest Snowboard.
Not only does this board feature materials and processes that minimize environmental impact, but it also rips the entire mountain with confidence thanks to a camber-dominant profile, mid-stiff flex, and tapered directional shape. This combination of design elements creates a ride that is poppy and powerful when charging down steeps and launching off natural hits, but it still floats well when the powder piles up.
Sustainably harvested trees make up the core, and natural basalt fibers reduce the amount of fiberglass needed in the lay-up without sacrificing strength or response. The Bio Beans topsheet is made with renewable castor beans instead of petroleum-based plastic. Lib tech also added extra recycled content into the sidewalls to keep waste to a minimum. Jump on this board when you want to shred the whole mountain without shredding the environment.
- Freeride board built as eco-friendly as possible
- Camber-dominant profile with mild rocker between bindings
- Tapered directional shape for float and drive
- Mid-stiff flex offers high-speed stability
- Snappy core made from sustainably harvested trees
- Basalt fibers reduce toxins in manufacturing process
- Bio Beans topsheet replaces toxic plastic with renewables
- Lib Tech is a leader is eco-conscious snowboard manufacturing
- Item #LBT005Z