Select style & size:Select options
Mean, green, all-terrain, and eco-friendly machine.
As people who derive so much joy from the natural world around us, it's important that snowboarders do their part to help protect the environment they love so much. Lib Tech recognizes this, so the mad scientists there put their heads together to create the most eco-friendly snowboard possible, and the result is the Scott Wittlake World's Greenest Snowboard. Not only does this board feature materials and processes that minimize environmental impact, but it also shreds the entire mountain with confidence thanks to a camber-dominant profile, mid-stiff flex, and tapered directional shape.
This combination of design elements creates a ride that is poppy and powerful when charging down steeps and launching off natural hits, but it still floats well when the powder piles up. Sustainably-harvested trees make up the core, and natural basalt fibers decrease the amount of fiberglass needed in the lay-up without sacrificing strength or response. The Bio Beans topsheet is made with renewable castor beans instead of petroleum-based plastic. Lib tech also added extra recycled content into the sidewalls to keep waste to a minimum. Jump on this board when you want to shred the whole mountain without shredding the environment.
- Environmentally-friendly, all-mountain ripper
- C3 profile is camber-dominant for aggressive charging
- Mid-stiff flex enhances overall response and pop
- Directional shape boosts float on pow
- Triax/biax wrap brings you torsional flex
- Basalt fibers decrease amount of fiberglass used
- Birch internal sidewalls increase impact-resistance
- TNT base keeps you riding fast through slow conditions
- Item #LBT007E