Why We Like The Golden Orca Snowboard
In the creation of the 2024 Golden Orca, Lib Tech has once again re-written the book on designing freestyle boards that float through magnificent backcountry powder. Their near-perfect T. Rice boards have been merged into one, taking this dreamy snowboard to the next level. This daily driver is designed for powder days but has the technical features to rip on groomers, even in less-than-ideal conditions. On this board's terrain of choice, the long, floaty nose easily surfs through powder, and its switch-friendly tail sails on takeoffs and landings.
- Legendary all-mountain snowboard for a premium powder experience
- Directional C2x profile cuts through cord and slashes deep pow
- Lengthened camber provides power while rocker midsection adds float
- Switch-friendly power kink tail stays steady when riding switch
- Serrated Magne-Traction edges increase hold on slippery snowpack
- Medium-stiff flex provides a high level of response yet stays surfy
- Mixed-wood core is lightweight for smoother, all-around shredding
- Ride this volume-shifted board a bit shorter than your typical deck
- Item #LBTV1G5
- 150cm, 153cm, 157cm, 161cm
- Effective Edge
- [150cm] 1070mm, [153cm] 1100mm, [157cm] 1130mm, [161cm] 1150mm
- Waist Width
- [150cm] 260mm, [153cm] 263mm, [157cm] 265mm, [161cm] 267mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [150cm] 7.5m, [153cm, 157cm, 161cm] 8m
- Stance Width
- [150cm] 17.5 - 22.5in, [153cm, 157cm, 161cm]
- Stance Setback
- Firepower Construction (60% aspen, 40% paulownia)
- triax, basalt
- UHMW sintered
- Base Color
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help