Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Micro Trail Pro Trekking Poles
Leki's Micro Trail Pro Trekking Poles really are choice when you take your trail running prowess to mountain marathons. Leki made the Micro Trail out of the lightest carbon in the factory; that means reduced swing weight and muscle stress. They also fold into four separate sections so you can tuck them away with ease. Their Trigger Shark grip and Trigger Shark strap provide you with a comfortable fit and ideal power transmission so you can take on the distances ahead.
- Foldable poles for fast and lightweight missions in the mountains
- 100% carbon shafts keep poles extra lightweight for trail running
- Grip and strap deliver a better fit and direct power transmission
- Poles fold down small for easy carry in packs while backpacking
- Trail Tips enable precise pole planting and bite into the trail
- Item #LEK008O
- 110cm, 115cm, 120cm, 125cm, 130cm, 135cm
- Trigger Shark 2.0
- Trigger SHark Active Strap
- Trail Tip
- Claimed Weight
- [120cm] 6.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 8, 2021
How do you know what size strap it comes with?
August 11, 2021
Hey Rose! Those straps seem to be the S/M/L size which is what Leki fits their trekking poles with by default. That means that the hand circumference size should adjust between 5-9 inches. I hope this information helps!
October 19, 2020
Do these lock?
June 30, 2020
How do you measure the length of the pole? Is the length adjustable on these poles?