Shake off the elements.
For riders frequenting the iconic trail destinations of the Pacific Northwest and Southern Appalachia, daily deluges are just part of the equation when you're hitting the trails. Keeping you dry in these drenched environments, the Leatt Men's 5.0 DBX Short features 3-layer HydraDri construction that's fully waterproof and breathable, as backed by its 20K/20K rating. It's fully seam taped to prevent moisture from leaking through the tiniest cracks, then it's finished with a water-repellent treatment that repels rain showers and flinging mud.
To retain a secure fit, the short's adjustable waist features a rear gripper that prevents it from annoyingly slipping down as you ride. Zippered rear ventilation along each leg comes in handy for releasing excess warmth on uphill slogs, especially in humid conditions after a recent rain. For safe storage of essentials, the waterproof cargo pockets protect your electronics and riding accessories from heavy downpours and mucky trails.
- Protect yourself from soaking-wet trail environments
- 3-layer HydraDri is waterproof and breathable (20k/20k)
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- Water-repellent finish repels rain and flinging mud
- 3-layer laminated seat reinforces short from abrasion
- Zippered vents along rear for temperature regulation
- Waterproof cargo pockets protect your essentials
- Adjustable waist tabs and rear gripper for security
- Item #LBR007G