Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
TX223 Tri Shoe
Improve your time split between T1 and T2 with the TX223 Tri Shoe from Lake. Using advanced technologies and quality materials, these tri kicks are fast to get into and out while improving your power transfer when you're clipped in. So whether you're just getting into tri's or your old shoes have seen better days, pick up a pair of the TX223 and treat your feet.
Lake constructs the shoe from a durable microfiber upper featuring NuFoam and TeKtile. The materials offer excellent breathability, low weight, moisture management, and anti-microbial properties. Dual hook-and-loop straps as well as a large heel tab allow for quick entries and exits as well as stabilizing your foot once cinched down.
The TX223 gets Lake's CX/TX Competition Last that's specifically designed for high cadence spinning and tempo riding. This Competition last features a more curved profile than its Sport last and it increases its pitch and heel lift, as well as a snugger heel and slightly wider area at the ball of the foot allowing your foot to expand as needed. Down below is Lake's 100% carbon fiber sole offering stiffness and low weight.
- Triathlon cycling shoes for quick transitions and efficiency
- Microfiber upper conforms to your foot for comfortable pedaling
- Mesh panels help keep your feet stay dry
- Hook-and-loop straps allow for faster entry and easy out
- Perforations and air intake at the sole further breathability
- CX/TX lasts adds a dialed fit and improves pedaling efficiency
- Carbon fiber outsole enhances power transfer
- Item #LKC002M
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.