Built for the long haul.
- Comfortable, efficient shoe built for off-road abuse
- Abrasion-resistant elements add durability
- MX Competition last is snug in the heel, wider in the toebox
- Dual Boa IP1 dials provide secure, micro-adjustable fit
- Full grain leather upper is supple and mold to the foot
- Stiff carbon fiber sole maximizes power transfer
- Rubber lugs add grippy traction while off the bike
- Item #LKC001U
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 45.5
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
These are great and comfortable for long rides. I like the Boa and they tighten and loosen by turning either direction. This is nice for all day comfort as you can quickly adjust fit throughout the day. The toe box is ample but not too wide. Finally, the materials seem to be really nice and they seem well made. Nice rubber soles with a stiff carbon shank.