Select a size:
Vega Alpine Touring Boot
When you get tired with the lack of downhill performance provided by dinky touring boots turn to the La Sportiva Vega Alpine Touring Boot and thrive on the downhill. Sure this means the uphill will be a little harder, but a huge 60° range of motion will still let you stride naturally, and the 102.5mm last will ensure your wider feet are cozy and pain free.
- Touring boots comfortable on the uphill and powerful on the down
- Grilamid shell offers lightweight stability, down hill performance
- 102.5mm last accommodates skiers with wider feet for all day comfort
- Moldable liner locks in a precise fit for high performance skiing
- Adjustable forward lean provides your ideal feel on the downhill
- 60° cuff rotation encourages a natural climbing gait on the skinner
- Vibram dual-compound sole helps you scamper across rocky ridges
- Item #LSPZ27O
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.