A lightweight boot that's not squeamish about wet, rocky, or long trails.
A two-day hike into the rough, untamed world can beat your improperly protected toes and ankles into pulp. With the lightweight, supportive La Sportiva Omega GTX Backpacking Boot, you can trek for many miles with weather-resistance, cushioning, and security for your steps. The tough leather upper and a Gore-Tex membrane seal out the rain, mud, and creek crossings, while the Symbios Technology midsole provides excellent impact reduction and support.
- Durable Ingrasatto leather and nubuck leather upper stands up to abuse as you traverse mountain ranges and long trails
- Gore-Tex membrane seals out rain, puddles, and creek crossings while also expelling interior moisture to prevent blisters
- Co-molded Symbios PU-EVA midsole and 7mm Ergoflex footbed matches your foot's shape and cushions heavy steps in rocky terrain
- TPU torsion plate reduces boot twisting and buckling while providing a decent amount of flex
- Flexible ankle enables easy mobility while climbing steep sections of trail but the tall collar provides side-to-side protection to prevent ankle injury
- The Vibram Sasslong rubber outsole secures your steps on mud, sand, and slick rock
- Impact brake system, which is a slanted lug pattern, enhances stopping power and control when carrying a heavy pack
- Soft Cordura in the ankle and gusset reduce pressure points while the lace hooks ensure an even fit throughout the many miles
- Item #LSP0219
- Upper Material
- Ingrasatto leather, stretch Cordura, [cuff] nubuck leather
- Gore-Tex insert
- Vibram Sasslong, Impact brake system
- co-molded Symbios PU, EVA, TPU plate
- Arch Support
- 7mm Ergoflex
- Claimed Weight
- (pair) 3 lb 13.8 oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, backpacking, trekking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help