Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Karakorum Mountaineering Boot
Designed for the intense level of NOLS and Outward Bound mountaineering courses, the La Sportiva Karakorum Mountaineering Boot delivers superior support and rugged durability for our long climbs and alpine expeditions. La Sportiva's Roughout leather is highly water-resistant, breathable, and tougher than a lumberjack's calloused hands. Add a Vibram rubber toe rand and outsole, as well as the wicking comfort of the Dry-Best lining, and this boot is ready to tackle our most demanding trips.
- Burly, supportive mountaineering boot for serious missions
- 3D Flex ankle hinge system cuts break-in time and adds agility
- SBR Aircushion midsole absorbs shock and cushions long stretches
- High-density nylon insole with anti-torsion plate bolsters support
- Vibram sole and toe rand perform with confident grip and durability
- Item #LSP0146
3.5 based on 33 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.