Attack the trails.
Knock out mileage on rugged trails all season long in your La Sportiva Women's Akyra GTX Trail Running Shoe. A tough trail shoe for high alpine traverses and soggy fall training runs, the Akyra GTX has got you covered. Featuring a breathable and waterproof Gore-Tex lining, these kicks keep your feet dry while you're crushing a muddy ten-miler, and the AirMesh upper dumps heat during sunny summer jogs.
The durable TPU upper offers protection from craggly scree fields, and the shock absorbing EVA midsole helps keep your ride smooth when the terrain is anything but. La Sportiva's Impact Brake System uses opposite slanting lugs to increase your braking power when you need to scrub speed on the downhill, and FriXion Trail Rocker 2 rubber soles improve your traction on uneven terrain.
- A tough trail running shoe that can handle rugged trails all year long
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
- Durable TPU upper protects your feet from rocks and scree
- AirMesh upper keeps your feet cool
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole for a smooth ride
- FriXion Trail Rocker 2 improves traction
- Impact Brake System increases braking power
- Item #LSP00DU