Why We Like The KUHL Light Kuhl Team Crew Sweater
We like the Light Kuhl Team Crew Sweater from KUHL for its lightweight construction that keeps us warm without overheating, its soft yet durable AEROKNIT fabric, and natural resistance to odors with the use of Merino wool.
- A crew for cold outdoor activities and beyond
- AEROKNIT fabric is soft, breathable, and temperature regulating
- The Merino wool brings natural odor-resistant properties
- A splash of nylon provides added durability and strength
- Flatlock seams offer an increased range of motion
- Item #KUHZ2DW
- AEROKNIT fabric (95% merino wool, 5% nylon)
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 20, 2023
Smoke is NOT as pictured
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Size Bought:
Really wanted the light grey with blue details on arms-received DARK charcoal/navy color…nice sweater but image is deceiving, should have just ordered the midnight-appears to be that color.
September 6, 2023
Smoke color much different than pictured
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 11"
Very nice lightweight sweater that seems to be much more true to size (L) and not cut so slim in the arms like other Kuhl shirts I own. My only problem is that the smoke color is nothing like the shirt pictured. It is actually a dark charcoal colored sweater with lighter gray stripes on the arms. Almost the opposite color scheme than what is pictured. I think I would have preferred the lighter color, but plan to keep this one as I do like the fit.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help