Kogel Bearings ITA DUB Bottom Bracket
Select style & size:Select options
ITA DUB Bottom Bracket
For some time now, there's been a serious issue if you've craved the combination of SRAM's DUB cranksets with an Italian-threaded bicycle. You'd have been hard pressed to find a bottom bracket that pairs up with SRAM's DUB axle, while accommodating fine Italian threads, but fortunately for you, Kogel Bearings bridges the gap with its ITA DUB Bottom Bracket — and takes things a step further with sleek ceramic bearings for ultra smooth rolling. Kogel creates their bearings with a silicone nitride that combines a set of material properties making it ideal for cycling — we don't know all the ins and outs of it, but what we do know is that it's hard, resistant to wear, and can be made into a flawlessly round ball with super tight tolerances, followed by a smooth polish that can be perfected beyond metal. Plus — ceramic bearings do not rust or oxidize over time, keeping you rolling smooth and quickly year in and year out.
- A sleek ceramic BB for bridging the gap between DUB and ITA
- Precise Italian threading for pairing up with your steed
- Lofty center accommodates SRAM's DUB spindle
- Silicone Nitrite crafted bearings are ideal for cycling
- Ceramic ball bearings are resistant to wear, ultra-smooth
- Oxidizing and rust are a non-issue with ceramic
- Item #KLB0002
- Q & A
Is this the right bottom bracket for the new sram etap on my Pinnarello?