Select style & size:Select options
The only thing your hammock is missing.
You'd hang in your hammock for the rest of your life if it weren't for the nagging sense of nourishment that only food and drink will solve—and the fact that your back and bum freeze in the middle of the night. Despite popular opinion, sleeping in a hammock is uncomfortably cold without Klymit's Hammock V Midweight Sleeping Pad protecting your bum from brisk breezes blowing through your hammock's thin fabric. Not only does it keep your backside warm, but it also adds some cush to your tush.
- Sleeping pad designed specifically for standard hammocks
- Inflatable design takes fifteen to twenty breaths to inflate
- Coated non-slip zones prevent the pad from slipping around
- V-chambers wrap around your body to assure underside warmth
- Item #KLT0018
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great product. Really comfortable and durable. This is one of the only places that you can find it. Well worth it.