Cosmic 20 Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Down
After a day of exploring remote slot canyons and traversing vast expanses, hunker down under the stars inside your Kelty Women's Cosmic 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag. Thanks to the bag's box-baffle construction, water-resistant 600-fill DriDown insulation, draft collar, and form-fitting hood, you'll get a cozy night's rest next time you're sleeping away from home. During warmer months you can open up the dual-slider zipper to get some airflow to cool things down, and attach your bag to your pad via sleeping pad loops that keep everything positioned right where you need it. An included stuff sack lets this beauty compress to make packing your backpack easier, too, because a sleeping bag isn't much good if you can't fit it into your pack.
- Down backpacking sleeping bag for short trips or long excursions
- 20° rating makes this bag an excellent choice for summer and fall
- 600fill-Dridown resists water to retain loft and keep you warm
- Nylon outer is durable enough to handle rough ground
- Natural fit footbox boosts comfort and warmth for a good sleep
- Thermal comfort hood traps additional body heat to boost coziness
- Stuff sack packs this bag down to an impressively small size
- Item #KEL00AF
- Q & A
I love this bag!
I love this sleeping bag! I've been using it with a sleeping pad and liner in a hammock and have stayed very warm.
Great in Utah
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The sleeping bag is perfect for Utah summers in the mountains. We’ve taken it to the Uinta and the Wasatch. It is super comfortable, roomy, light weight packs down small.
Kelty Cosmic Down Women's Review
An amazing update to this Best-Selling bag. It's lighter, softer, and more compressible than ever. All for a full down bag that is STILL well under $200.