Steens Vent Hiking Shoe
Well-balanced enough to keep you going no matter what your hike throws at you, these shoes have enough performance, support, and protection for any trail adventure. A cushioned midsole and stability shank help you take on long miles, the Keen All-Terrain rubber outsole grips on steep and rocky terrain, and waterproof leather in the upper provides additional protection to keep your feet mostly dry in wet, muddy weather.
- Well-balanced shoe that's got everything you need for daily hikes
- Cushioned midsole with stability shank offers comfortable support
- Waterproof leather in the upper reduces water intake in the rain
- Grippy rubber outsole keeps your traction true no matter what
- Protective toe cap guards your forefoot against stubs and stumbles
- Item #KENZ59P
- Upper Material
- mesh, waterproof leather
- removable, EVA
- EVA, stability shank
- KEEN.All-Terrain rubber, 4mm lugs
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 15, 2020
Run big and don't feel great
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 130 lbs
I ordered these in my regular size for Keen shoes (7.5). These were at least 1 size too big and felt bulky. I am returning them right away.
July 21, 2020
Try the Targhee, my wife is on her 5th pair of Targhees! They run true to size.