Presidio II Boot
- Waterproof boots for tromping through snow during daily errands
- Leather uppers endure extended wear and tear with stylish aplomb
- Breathable mesh lining ensures a dry, comfortable microclimate
- EVA insole and midsole add cushioning and support
- Non-marking rubber soles grip well on slick wintry surfaces
- Zip closure ensures easy on and off in the mudroom
- Item #KENZ5C8
- Upper Material
- KEEN.DRY membrane
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 3, 2021
Not the boot I wanted it to be
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 0"
- 107 lbs
This is a great 3 season boot, but does not live up to the "Waterproof boots for tromping through snow during daily errands" Boots are great for keeping feet warm (but wet), and soles are good on ice, but sadly feet will get wet in melting snow and slush, and you will get little traction on compact snow.