Why We Like The Voss Light Half-Zip Top
Whether we are ski touring or riding our bike in colder weather, we know we can trust the Kari Traa Voss Light Half-Zip Top. This synthetic fabric wicks moisture when part of a layering system and moves with us if worn as the top layer.
- Active baselayer designed for high output adventures
- 4-way stretch synthetic fabric wicks moisture and lets you move
- 1/2-zip design allows you to control your personal climate
- Raised collar blocks our chilly winds when temps drop
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant to keep you fresh
- Item #KTRC0EC
- [face fabric] 64% Tencel lyocell, 28% merino wool, 8% elastane, [side, underarm panels] 50% Tencel lyocell, 25% nylon, 22% merino wool, 3% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help