Why We Like The Kappa 6Cento 604T US Jacket
Whether we are cruising through the backcountry or just riding the resort, the Kappa 6Cento 604T US Jacket is ready to keep us protected. Featuring a waterproof and breathable membrane and filled with Thermolite synthetic insulation, the Kappa 6Cento 604T US Jacket has us covered in the worst of conditions and will keep us dry and comfortable. The adjustable and detachable hood allows us to cover up when we have a helmet on, and the Adjustable waist and bottom hem conch up the jacket from the bottom to ensure the snow stays out. A powder skirt adds another layer of defense from the snow getting under our jacket, and adjustable cuffs with elastic wrist gaiters and thumbholes keep our sleeves snow-free.
- Ski/snowboard jacket loaded with all the features to keep us comfortable
- 20k waterproof and breathable membrane seals out water
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable, and removable hood keeps us covered
- Wrist gaiters keep the snow out of our sleeves
- Powder skirt, adjustable hem, and adjustable waist keep snow out
- Multiple zippered pockets hold our essentials safe as we ride
- Item #KPA000L
- [face fabric] 100% nylon [lining] 100% polyester
- 180g Thermolite
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- adjustable, detachable
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, interior pouch
- Powder Skirt
- ski, snowboard
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help