Why We Like The K2 You+h Snowboard Boot
K2 had the groms' progression and their parents' priorities in mind when they designed the You+h Snowboard Boot. This junior-sized all-mountain boot makes leveling up their snowboard skills easier, thanks to a comfy soft flex, easy-to-use Boa closure, and supportive liner and shell features. But our favorite part is the Grows-A-Long SHIMS: a set of three EVA footbeds that can be added and removed from the boot, adjusting to our kids' growing feet season after season.
- Multi-season snowboard boot for growing and progressing groms
- Grows-A-Long SHIMS adapts boot size to match kids' growth spurts
- Soft flex is forgiving and easy to control while junior riders learn
- Boa dial allows kids to easily adjust their own fit
- Integrated liner with articulating cuff and supportive ankle J-bars
- EVA footbeds offer comfortable cushion from first chair to last
- Low-Pro rubber sole for trusty grip that doesn't weigh them down
- Item #K2SO0IR
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System
- Comfort Foam EVA
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- soft (3 out of 10 on K2's scale)
- Low-Pro rubber
- EVA, 3 Grows A Long SHIMS
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help