Why We Like The K2 Trance Snowboard Boot
When we need one go-to boot, we look to the K2 Trance Snowboard Boot for ultimate all-mountain performance. This boot features a medium flex rating for a balance of play and stability, which is also delivered by the multi-density Control Foam liner, 3-point harness, and K2’s patented Endo Construction. We easily adjust the two separate dials in the Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System for a customized, secure fit in each distinct zone, while the Harshmellow footbed absorbs impacts and reduces vibration to minimize riding fatigue.
- An all-mountain boot for hard-charging, trick-stomping, powder-seeking riders
- Complete with the Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System for a secure fit in controlled areas
- All-day comfort and customization are provided by the Intuition Control Foam 3D liner
- Vibrations are reduced with the Harshmellow footbed to minimize riding fatigue
- Features the This Grips! Outsole for enhanced grip on all surfaces
- The post-consumer recycled mesh S’Cafe liner fights odors and wicks moisture
- The injected Endo 2.0 heel counter adds rebound and a longer life-cycle
- Item #K2SO0NY
- Upper Material
- Endo, injected polymer
- Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System, H4/M3 Focus, TX3 lace (recycled PET)
- Intuition Control Foam 3D, internal J-bars, external J-bars, S'Cafe mesh (post-consumer recycled coffee grounds)
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- 3-point harness
- medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on K2's scale)
- This Grips! rubber
- EVA, Harshmellow
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help