Eighty Seven Snowboard
Sometimes you just feel like surfing and slashing your way down the mountain, even when it hasn't snowed in days. The K2 Eighty Seven Snowboard was designed for taking a surf-inspired approach to the entire mountain, whether you're throwing up waves of cold smoke during a bottomless pow day or spinning off slushy sidehits in the spring.
Starting with Volume Shift, which makes the waist wider in order to allow you to ride a board 5-7cm shorter than you normally would without losing any surface area, the Eighty Seven floats well in the deep stuff and offers a nimble feel when weaving through trees or surfing slush. It also lets you get barreled on your carves when riding hardpack, with no fear of toedrag slowing you down.
Camber in the middle of the board makes it poppy and responsive, while rocker at the tips gives it a less grabby feel and enhances float in pow. The tapered directional shape and set-back stance keeps the nose up when things get seriously deep. Bamboo in the core yields a lightweight feel that's exceptionally strong, and strategically-placed carbon ensures quick edge-to-edge transitions and impressive edge hold. If you enjoy treating the mountain like one big white wave, then the Eighty Seven was made for you.
- Surfy, stiff-flexing shredstick for slashing pow and slush
- Profile gives power of camber with float of rocker
- Directional tapered shape allows you to downsize 5-7cm in length
- Bamboo in the core keeps the feel lively with powerful pop
- Carbon-infused biax glass is lightweight, yet strong
- Carbon Torque Forks provide energized pop and response
- Sintered 4000 base keeps you flying at high speeds
- Item #K2S00FY
- 150cm, 153cm, 155cm, 157cm, 160cm
- Directional Camber Baseline (camber with early-rise tips)
- Effective Edge
- [150cm] 1092mm, [153cm] 1117mm, [155cm] 1143mm, [157cm] 1168mm, [160cm] 1194mm
- Waist Width
- [150cm] 257mm, [153cm] 259mm, [155cm] 262mm, [157cm] 264mm, [160cm] 267mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [150cm] 7.5m, [153cm] 7.6m, [155cm] 7.7m, [157cm] 7.8m, [160cm] 7.9m
- Stance Width
- [150cm] 21in, [153cm] 21in, [155cm] 22in, [157cm] 22in, [160cm] 23in
- Stance Setback
- ICG10 biax glass with carbon
- 4000 sintered
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [150cm] 110 - 180lb, [153cm] 120 - 190lb, [155cm] 120 - 200lb, [157cm] 130 - 210lb, [160cm] 140 - 230lb+
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help