Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Big things come in small packages.
Much like the little explosives it's named after, the K2 Bottle Rocket Snowboard packs loads of power into a small package. Clever board shaping allows you to ride a shorter board than you normally would, and K2 doubled down on pop-enhancing features to ensure plenty of ollie power and response when you're popping off sidehits, boosting park jumps, and carving up high-speed groomers.
Volume Shift design means this board has a wider waist, allowing you to ride a board that's 3-5cm shorter than you typically would without any decrease in surface area. This wider, shorter shape offers a more maneuverable and surfy feel when weaving through trees and slashing powder, and it also lets you sink deep into your carves on hardpack with no fear of toedrag holding you back.
In order to give the Bottle Rocket explosive power worthy of its moniker, K2 gave it a carbon and fiberglass layup for a quick, responsive feel. More carbon, this time radiating out from the inserts to the contact points, enhances edge hold and boosts energy return for snappy turns and confident carves. Finally, a secret blend of carbon, KEVLAR, and urethane running down the center of the board from insert to insert boosts ollie power. This Ollie Bar is curved in a camber shape, delivering the pre-loaded pop of camber in a rocker board.
- Surfy freestyle shape for freestyle fun anywhere
- Wider waist width allows you to downsize 3-5cm
- Mostly flat with rocker tips for a stable yet forgiving feel
- Twin shape facilitates freestyle performance
- Carbon-blended fiberglass enhances snap and response
- Ollie Bar delivers pre-loaded pop
- Carbon Torque Forks improve edge hold and ollie pop
- Sintered base holds wax well and resists damage
- Item #K2S00FX