Why We Like The K2 Reckoner 112 Ski
The K2 Reckoner 112 Ski sits in the middle of the Reckoner lineup to provide us with versatile freeride control and impressive freestyle freedom. The 112mm waist is plenty wide to provide a platform in deep snow, while the the rocker in the tip and tail further adds float and forgiveness on off balance landings. Meanwhile, the camber underfoot teams up with the sandwich construction and wood core to provide edge hold and power pop. Toss in the tapered tips for easy swing weight and we have a ski we can trust while we are airing cliffs, spinning off wind lips, and skiing trees at speed.
- Versatile freestyle-oriented skis built to expand your bag of tricks
- 112mm waist width is floaty in pow and stable when landing off piste
- Long turn radius encourages high speed riding with impressive stability
- Rocker in the tip and tail provides float and quick pivoting control
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges and adds pop
- Fir and aspen core offers damping, response, and screw retention
- Carbon fiber reinforcement adds stiffness and response
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat cat tracks
- Item #K2SO0TE
- 170cm, 177cm, 184cm, 191cm
- 136 / 112 / 127mm
- Turn Radius
- [184cm] 22.9m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- fir, aspen
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 177cm] 8lb 12oz (3968g), [184cm] 9lb 2oz (4139g), [191cm] 9lb 10oz (4366g)
- freeride skiing, powder skiing, all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help