Why We Like The K2 Mindbender 120 Boa Boot
By locking in a precise fit and offering plenty of power, the K2 Mindbender 120 Boa Boot goes effortlessly from resort days to days in the backcountry. The BOA Fit system allows incremental adjustments to lock our feet in place without cutting off circulation, while the fully-moldable design allows these boots to adapt to virtually any foot. Meanwhile, the TPU construction and 120 flex offers power that lets us drive our skis through deep snow, crispy groomers, and refrozen crud with equal aplomb.
- Powerful and versatile ski boots designed for hard-charging skiers
- 120 flex drives power to your edges with minimal energy loss
- Adjustable last molds to your foot to offer a snug and comfortable fit
- BOA Fit system and dual buckles lock in a precise and powerful fit
- Moldable liners lock your heel in place and trap heat with ease
- Cam strap locks your shin in place for added control and power
- GripWalk outsoles make it easy to boot pack for blower pow
- Item #K2SO0S0
- Shell Material
- thermoplastic urethane
- Last Width
- 97 - 100mm
- 2, BOA® Fit System
- Buckle Material
- alloy, BOA® Fit System Lower Closure
- Walk Mode
- Powerlock 2.0
- PrecisionFit Pro Tour
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- cam strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223), touring (ISO 9523)
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing, freeride skiing, powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help