Why We Like The K2 Mindbender 115 Boa Boot
Warping the perception of hybrid boots, the K2 Mindbender 115 Boa Boot provides us with effortless control and reliable power both at the resort and in the backcountry. The 115 flex-rating drives skis through post-storm chop and blower backcountry snow with equal aplomb, while the moldable last can range from 97mm wide to 101mm wide to properly accommodate our unique feet. To further offer a precise fit that we can trust, these boots combine a heat moldable liner with a BOA® Fit System that allows us to achieve our desired fit and feel.
- Versatile boots designed to be trusted inbounds and off-piste
- TPU and Pebax combine for a lightweight and rigid feel
- 115 flex drives power to edges with minimal power loss
- Moldable last locks in a powerful and precise fit every time
- Profit Tour Boa liner further keeps your foot in place
- Boa Fit lower dial provides you with precise control of fit
- GripWalk soles easy bootpacks to the ridge and parking lot comfort
- Item #K2SO0RW
- Shell Material
- TPU, Pebax
- Last Width
- 97 - 100mm
- 2, BOA® Fit System
- Buckle Material
- light alloy, BOA® Fit System
- Walk Mode
- lever, 50° range of motion
- Profit Tour Boa® Liner
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- cam booster strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223), touring (ISO 9523)
- backcountry skiing, all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 18, 2023
Stylish and Functional
- I've used it several times
- 5.8' 7.4"
Very pleased with this. Get up To An Extra 20% OFF discount from promo1024.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help