Why We Like The K2 Indy Snowboard Binding
K2's Indy Snowboard Binding provides an excellent platform for learners, freestyle beasts, and anyone looking for a solid and accessible binding. Its mid-soft flex offers loads of control for dialing-in skills, and nylon and polycarbonate components provide plenty of response so we don't get too loosey-goosey. This binding features 100% tool-less adjustments, so we can handle any tech or comfort fixes we need to make on the fly—no screwdriver necessary.
- High-value snowboard binding offers the most bang for your buck
- Mid-soft flex allows versatile riding and a comfortable stance
- Polycarbonate chassis loaded with tool-free adjustment points
- Canted footbeds absorb chatter and naturally align legs
- Nylon highback boosts response for a more supported ride
- Custom Caddi ankle strap delivers max cushioning for greatest comfort
- Perfect Fit toe strap locks in boot, no matter the shape or size
- Bombproof aluminum ratchets deliver unbeatable durability
- Item #K2SO0N3
- All-Terrain Nylon
- ProFusion chassis (polycarbonate)
- Baseplate Padding
- EVA, 3-degree canted
- Ankle Strap
- Custom Caddi 3D
- Toe Strap
- Perfect Fit
- EZ Feed, aluminum
- medium-soft (4 out of 10 on K2's scale)
- 4-hole, Channel
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Gap Eraser (forward lean), power ramp, straps
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help