Why We Like The K2 Hanford Snowboard Boot
Like a trusted local showing you all of the secret spots of the mountain, the Hanford Boot from K2 is a jack-of-all-trades all-mountain boot that handles itself in every zone with unwavering confidence. The medium-stiff flex and top-tier heel hold give us the ideal level of response for steep, unforgiving terrain while still maintaining a playful feel that can get down in the jump line with ease. Harshmellow dampening in the outsole absorbs, well, harsh impact from flat landings and choppy conditions, while the BOA Fit System with H4 Coiler system locks in the perfect fit in seconds without any painful pressure points. To put it plainly, this boot is one of the most solid options around for boarders who aren't afraid to hit every type of terrain.
- No zone on the hill is safe from this solid all-mountain boot
- Medium-stiff flex bolsters support and response without losing play
- BOA Fit System provides customized comfort in seconds
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Dampening system in the midsole soaks up painful chatter
- This Grips! Premium rubber outsole offers confident traction everywhere
- Item #K2SO0MZ
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System featuring Dual Zone H4 Coiler dial, TX3 lace
- Intuition Control Foam 3D
- medium (7 out of 10 on K2's scale)
- This Grips! Rubber
- 3D Formed EVA
- all-mountain snowboarding, park and freestyle snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help