Why We Like The K2 Formula Snowboard Binding
For over a decade, the K2 Formula Snowboard Binding has been a classic choice for riders who like a versatile all-mountain binding with a focus on freestyle. The Profusion Chassis features integrated fiberglass and a classic shape to provide exceptional support and cushioning, while the AT Nylon highback brings responsiveness and even more support to our ride. What we like most about this binding is the secure combination of the Bender ankle strap and PerfectFit 2.0 toe strap, both of which boast flexibility for improved mobility without sacrificing any security.
- An all-mountain binding with a focus on freestyle riding
- Built on the mid-stiff Profusion Chassis for high performance support and cushion
- The AT Nylon highback combines the perfect mixture of responsiveness and flex
- Customize board response with the Gap Eraser forward lean adjustment
- The Bender ankle strap and PerfectFit 2.0 toe strap keep us comfortably secure
- 100% tool-less adjustments to the strap and highback for on-the-go fixes
- Item #K2SO0MU
- All-Terrain Nylon Highback
- GF ProFusion Chassis
- medium (6 out of 10 on K2's scale)
- Ankle Strap
- Custom Caddi Ankle Strap with Neoprene
- Toe Strap
- Perfect Fit 2.0 Toe Straps
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help