Why We Like The K2 Edition Snowboard Binding
As eco-friendly as it is versatile, the K2 Edition Snowboard Binding is designed to rip all over the resort and features components that were made with sustainable materials like castor beans and sugarcane. K2 also added a playful medium flex, impact-absorbing footpad, and responsive baseplate to ensure this binding sets the bar when it comes to balancing sustainability with all-mountain performance.
- All-mountain snowboard binding with a lessened impact on the planet
- AM1 highback is durable, responsive, and made from castor beans
- Module chassis is designed to eliminate dead zones for true boardfeel
- Canted footbed made from sugarcane naturally aligns leg position
- This Grips rubber basepad soaks up harsh chatter and impact
- Castor bean-derived straps offer a snug, secure, and comfy fit
- Item #K2SO0MN
- AMI (castor bean-based)
- Module chassis
- Baseplate Padding
- Sugarcane EVA Shockpad, Ecoharshmellow pods, This Grips rubber damping
- Ankle Strap
- SD1 (castor bean-based)
- Toe Strap
- BetterWrap (castor bean-based)
- medium (6 out of 10 on K2's scale)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help