Why We Like The K2 Cinch TS Snowboard Binding
Sick of being the last to the pow stash? We recommend getting first dibs with the help of the K2 Cinch TS Snowboard Binding. Convenience at its finest—the highback reclines back for us to slide our boot in, fold the highback up, and just go. The straps are already preset at the exact tightness we want so we don't have to mess with them on each run. An adjustable power ramp puts the right fit in our hands, while the medium flex gives us the versatility to conquer everything from park laps and groomer runs to pow slashes and cliff drops.
- Convenience-driven binding for getting the goods first
- Rear-entry highback quickly and easily straps you in
- Medium flex maintains playfulness and stability
- Canted footbeds accommodate the natural stance of your feet
- Tripod chassis is built to boost responsiveness
- Plush ankle strap delivers a snug fit without painful pressure points
- Toe strap pulls the boot back and is tool-less adjustable
- Item #K2SO0H2
- All-Terrain nylon
- Baseplate Padding
- EVA footbed, urethane dampeners, 3° canting
- Ankle Strap
- Bender, 3D, Cam-Lock Centering
- Toe Strap
- Perfect Fit 2.0, Cam-Lock Centering
- Cinch Drag
- medium (6 of 7 on K2's scale)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- forward lean
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help