Why We Like The Cinch TC Snowboard Binding
With two different entry options, the K2 Cinch TC Binding allows us to drop the highback for easy entry, or strap in like the standard option that we're used to. This gives riders that have trouble strapping in a much easier option, and also makes getting in quickly a breeze when the gate drops for fresh tracks. A medium flex accommodates any style of riding from steeper terrain to park features, and lightweight materials allow you to stay out on the mountain long after all your friends get tired and head for the lodge.
- An all-mountain binding with multiple entry options
- Rear-entry and traditional entry accommodate any rider
- Medium flex handles everything from steeps to park sessions
- GF ProFusion Chassis is made from durable and lightweight plastic
- Custom Caddi ankle straps reduce pressure points for added comfort
- Cam-Lock adjusting allows you to adjust straps with your gloves on
- EVA footbed absorbs shock from landings or variable snow
- Canted footbeds naturally align your joints for a comfortable stance
- Item #K2SO0H1
- AT Nylon
- GF ProFusion Chassis
- Baseplate Padding
- seamless EVA, 3-degree canted
- Ankle Strap
- Custom Caddi
- Toe Strap
- Perfect Fit
- Cinch Drag
- Tool-less Adjustment
- yes, forward lean
- powder & freeride, all-mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help