Why We Like The K2 Anthem 105 Boa Boot
New tech on a familiar design makes the K2 Anthem 105 Boa Boot a must try for gearheads like us. These boots boast a familiar 2-piece design, powerful yet forgiving 105 flex rating, and an adjustable 97mm last that allow us to drive out skis through any terrain we can find. These features, as reliable as they sound, are bolstered by the new Boa Fit system. Located on the lower section of the boot, this dial-based tightening system locks in a super-precise fit that not only adds to performance, but allows for extra comfort on the lift.
- All-mountain ski boots designed for skiers who demand the best
- TPU construction balances weight savings with rigidity
- 97mm last boasts a high performance feel for hard shredders
- 105 flex rating balances power and energy transfer with familiar
- Familiar 2-piece design with a high-tech Boa Fit System
- Heat moldable liner traps heat and locks in a slop-free fit
- GripWalk outsole encourages boot packing and helps you walk
- Item #K2SO0OE
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- MultiFIT (97 - 100mm)
- 2, BOA® Fit System
- Buckle Material
- aluminum, BOA® Fit System
- Walk Mode
- Precisionfit Pro Liner
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Cam Buckle Power Strap
- Modular Honeycomb Bootboard
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- all-mountain skiing, powder skiing, freeride skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help