Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Roubion Carbon CC Mountain Bike Frame
By combining the speedy rollover of a 29er front wheel with the nimbleness of a 27.5in out back, the Juliana Roubion gives us the best handling characteristics of each wheel size. The Roubion has 150mm of finely-tuned VPP travel, made to pair with a 160mm fork. This gives us enough travel to make it down any steep mountain trail, but not so much to hold us back on big-mileage, epic rides. Geometry-wise the bike is fairly long and slack, with a 64.5-degree head tube angle in the low flip-chip setting. This brings confidence at higher speeds, but with a seat tube angle approaching 77-degrees, the bike has a comfortable pedaling position to manage that slack front end.
The Roubion frame uses Juliana's highest-grade carbon materials and layup, known as Carbon CC. It saves roughly a 1/2lb of weight over the base-level Carbon C frames, but offers the same degree of stiffness and strength thanks to Juliana's advanced carbon engineering expertise. The frame comes with a Super Deluxe Ultimate air shock, which is the top offering in the RockShox lineup and features intuitive adjustments and a smooth, consistent feel.
- An all-mountain bike with mixed wheel sizes
- Plow through chunder with a 29in front wheel
- Snake through tight switchbacks with a 27.5in rear wheel
- Equipped with 150mm of VPP travel designed to pair with a 160mm fork
- Carbon CC frame is among the highest quality in the industry
- Juliana bikes are tuned for lighter-weight riders vs. Santa Cruz
- Item #JLIC065