Select style & size:Select options
From daring rides to daily life.
Start your day with laps around your favorite mountain biking loop, then refuel with a burrito and a beer on a sunny deck in town, all while wearing the Julbo Renegade Polarized Sunglasses. These shades offer the protection and comfort you need when blasting down trails on your full suspension, along with the style you want when you're hitting the brewpub patio.
Lightweight polarized lenses reduce glare so you're not blinded by pockets of snow and shimmering streams next to the trail. Grip Tech nose and ear pads, combined with wrapping temples, ensure your sunglasses stay put when you're catching air or reaching across the table for the hot sauce. And with their low-key, classic style, the Renegades look good in any setting.
- Style and performance you can take from town to single-track
- Spectron 3 lenses are lightweight and withstand impacts
- Lightweight frame offers all-day comfort
- Curved temples stay on your face through rigorous activity
- Grip Tech nose and ear pads ensure comfy and secure fit
- Item #JUL007Z
- Spectron3 (polycarbonate)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Grip Tech
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 61 / 17 /135mm
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
June 14, 2019
Hello, do the "smoke" or "green" lenses actually have a blue or green tint? I'm looking for lenses that are basically as close to neutral as possible.
June 28, 2019
I have an answer to my own question. Julbo support says that Smoke lenses are neutral tint; however, in actuality they have a slight yellow/greenish tint. Not neutral.